OFF: Re: OFF??: Response

Dave Berry daveb at TARDIS.ED.AC.UK
Mon Nov 15 17:20:55 EST 1999

At 06:01 15/11/99 , Robert C. Mayo wrote:
>as for the "boatload of answers", here at rmayo HQ i got exactly
>ONE from personal friend Larry B, and ONE from the second posting, again from
>Larry. if filtering is going on, it's without my knowledge.
>if this is some sort of technical FU, i apologize, but judging from some of
>your responses to my outro, alot of you have felt the same.

I must admit to being really confused by this message.  Our perceptions obviously differ dramatically.  You've obviously seen several responses on this thread.  Today I also got another message in the SR/SRII thread, which I thought you started.  If I'm right, that's a very successful thread to have started!  Are you not seeing those messages, or am I wrong that that whole discussion arose from your message about SR and SRII?  (I could well be wrong, after all I don't keep count of other people's messages -- I only noticed that because you posted your message twice, and I wondered why).

Dave.
Dave Berry,  www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~daveb