one answer is all i need?

Horse Whisperer beautiful_foot at HOTMAIL.COM
Tue Nov 16 04:07:12 EST 1999

And there was me thinking he was just paraphrasing:
"There's only one thing (one thing), you got ta know...and Little Richard
tol' me...you gotta let that girl...etc..."

Ho hum.

But I think the suggestion someone else made was poifec'- use a different
mail program or account, 'cos you _have_ got loads of responses. Try Hotmail
(although I'd be shy of pushing a Microshaft product), I've never had any
problems with it and since I only use this account for BOC-L it _NEVER_ gets
spammed.

Chris.