HW: Off Zork and website and recent gigs

XXX boclist at HWIND.GLOBALNET.CO.UK
Tue Nov 16 07:01:31 EST 1999

Hello!

Hawkwind's own feelings on recent gigs will be made known soon!

Completely off the subject however, does anyone have the game Zork?
If so when you get to the old sailor with the painting, what do you do? I have been on the foggy marsh, in the cellar of the pub and on the wharf, but I don't seem to be getting any further, can anyone give me a few pointers?

Well I'm off to update the website! (This may take some time) If anyone has contributions they can make to website, that they can send to me in a simple to paste up format, they will be most welcome!

Kris