HW/OFF: Boulé w/ Tim Blake

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Tue Nov 16 13:33:16 EST 1999

Hi Folks....

Just noticed that Voiceprint has reissued this old Christian Boulé solo
album with two new bonus tracks featuring Tim Blake.  Thought some of you
might be interested.

Does anyone have Photomusik?  I've got 'Non-Fiction' (his second solo
album?) on LP, and I rather much like it despite some pretentious weirdness.
What do you expect from the Gong extended family?  :)

Keith H. (FAA)

P.S.  Any word on Tim Blake's Crystal Island, or whatever it was to be
called?  Seems like it's taking a really long time to get this thing out.

Christian Boule/Photomusik - On his first solo record, the ex-Steve
HILLAGE guitarist helped by Cyrille VERDEAUX, JP THIRAULT, etc plays a
twirling music with spacy parts reminiscent of the firsts works by
Steve HILLAGE himself, but keeping his own identity. He can here let
his guitar talents fully show. The CD includes two excellent bonus
tracks from 1998 with Tim BLAKE and other musicians.