Other: Moorcock: The Bellyflops! (fwd)

Johan Edlundh joe.e at TELIA.COM
Wed Nov 17 15:13:08 EST 1999

At 14:29 1999-11-17 -0000, you wrote:
>As for songs inspired by MM, how about Diamond Head's "Living on Borrowed
>Time", which has a lyric something like "slave to this black blade" and
>stuff about killing my friends...  must give it a spin... they were dead
>keen on Rodney Matthews covers too...

"I have loved, I have lost
 I have killed those who have loved me so
 I have loved, at what cost
 I'm living on borrowed time..."

it's Elric standing on the RM cover, holding his black blade upright. his
white hair is flowing in the wind.

the connection is so obvious, the vinyl is resisting in my "Friends and
Relation" bin.

>Then of course there's the wonderful Mournblade (but they nicked the name
>and little else.)

wonderful?
the best I can say about it, is that's on Flicknife Records, and next to my
"Nantucket Fucking Sleighride" collection.

Do you remember Tygers of Pan Tang?
I don't.

>-- Andy

.joe