Other: Moorcock: The Bellyflops! (fwd)

Max Wilcox m.wilcox at UQ.NET.AU
Wed Nov 17 19:36:29 EST 1999

Hi all,

        Thanks everyone for the great comments about my site - now that I've got my
new computer up an running (no more Photoshop on a 486!) I should be doing a
largeish update in the near future.
        I do have two tracks by Cirith Ungol, but I've never had any more details
about them - be it pictures of the album cover, or bibliographical details.
In fact, I've heard in passing of a few MM influenced bands, but have never
had enough details concerning them to warrant putting anything on the site.
If people can provide, or point me to where I can find any information about
any of these bands, then I'd be certain to include it on the site...
        That being said, do people mind if I include a few quotes from this thread
on the bands influenced by MM page on the Cafe?
        Lastly, there was an album called Stormbringer which predates the Deep
Purple one, done in, I think the early 60s by a folk artist whose name
currently eludes me... As far as the Deep Purple one goes, apparently they
thought the name Stormbringer was "from mythology". Well...

Max Wilcox