Chronicles White Book CDI disc

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Wed Nov 17 20:20:09 EST 1999

At 00:25 18.11.1999 +0100, you wrote:

>> >OK I've installed the mediaplayer software and inserted the CDI. Now how
>> >do I get it to play? None of the files seem acceptable to mediaplayer...
>> >
>> >FoFP
>
>by the way i just found out that xingMPEG player can play it fullscreen.
>
>andre

I don't know about this particular problem, but I do know the Xing player,
and I'm v.pleased with it..esp. cause it's a FREE download!!!

ChrisW
(Still trying to get his mp3 encoder to work! grrr!)

"a cynic is a man who when he smells flowers looks around for a coffin" -
Bierce