OFF: "Space Does Not Care" Set-list 11/13/99

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Wed Nov 17 21:32:32 EST 1999

In a message dated 11/16/99 4:14:39 AM Pacific Standard Time, DASLUD at AOL.COM
writes:

<< << 17.Frank Zappa/Mothers--My Guitar Wants to Kill Your Mama (Weasels
Ripped
 My
 Flesh)

 ============
 stranger than fiction:
 this was the first zappa song i ever heard, and i heard it on the 'rate a
 record' portion of AMERICAN BANDSTAND.
 it bombed, wicked.

 BWAAAAH-HA-HA !!!

---Interesting. My first was "San Ber'dino". When I was a kid (not that long
ago) one of my sister's boyfriendsleft behind a copy of On Size Fits All at
our house. I became captivated w/Berdino because I live right next to it in
Redlands (which is mentioned in the fade-out choruses--"ain't talkin' 'bout
the Redlands, no no...")
To have my little home town mentioned in a song was really novel...not to
mention the unholy Fontana. Chuck