HW: Epoch Eclipse Review.

Thu Nov 18 14:43:30 EST 1999

On Thu, 18 Nov 1999, Olivier Boigey wrote:

> For HW newcomers, these comps are not so bad; they have wild live versions (I
> think of Shouldn't do that for instanceI) which are complementary to the
> original studio versions.
> BTW, anyone heard about new releases such as "Glastonbury 90" and a live at
> 'Salle Pleyel' from 1971 ?

        Blink? The latter of those is news, I think. As for _Glastonbury
1990_ that was on sale on the tour, and I belive it got reviewed. Also on
sale I think were _Complete '79_ and _Live 1982_, but the other Collectors
Series releases are I believe not out yet, and that 1971 beasty wasn't
listed among them... The missing No. 3 perhaps?

        Good heavens. Live HW from 1971 on whihc Dave Anderson *hasn't*
yet got his hands? Yours,
                          Jon