HW: Anth/Acid Daze Material

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Thu Nov 18 16:11:47 EST 1999

In a message dated 11/18/99 1:25:13 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Olivier_Boigey at TECHNOLINK.ORG writes:

> BDL> Because it's not the same old Anthology/Acid Daze
>
>  For HW newcomers, these comps are not so bad; they have wild live versions
(
>  think of Shouldn't do that for instanceI) which are complementary to the
>  original studio versions.

The ironic thing for me is that _many_ of these tracks have been among my
favorites. Such as "Magnu/Angels" and "Hashcake" (as evident from my
play-lists), and many more. Many of these tracks are what initially turned me
on to HW. So when I finally got the 2-CD Anthology digi-pack on Castle, I
could then shelve my other 5-6 CDs that had become superfluous. This is of
course recommended to the new-comer. Chuck