HW: (Fwd) Hawkwind from Iran

Sonique sonique at SONIQUE.NET
Fri Nov 19 05:55:44 EST 1999

Kollectors - just found this in my inbox

S.
From:                   "Gonenim" <gonenim at matnasim.org.il>
To:                     <sonique at mail.pcmicro.com.au>
Subject:                Hawkwind from Iran
Date sent:              Thu, 18 Nov 1999 00:54:27 +0200

Hi ,

I found a copy of Hawkwind's "Silver machine" single pressed in Iran !
I offer it on auction now and it can be seen on my homepage :

http://www.homestead.com/israeli_records/hawkwind.html

All auction details can be found on this page but if you still have any
questions, please feel free to contact me. Please contact me on my e-mail :
omernuri at barak-online.net (I'm away from my PC, so this is not my account I'm
using right now). This is an original record, I have a small experience with
Iranian records and I know how they look like. All the best , Omer .

The email address   ---> sonique at sonique.net
The current project ---> http://sonique.net/house
The bank balance    ---> In the red :)