OFF John Paul Jones

david hall dave at PARMA29.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Fri Nov 19 16:13:32 EST 1999

For anyone interested I caught the JPJ gig in Glasgow yesterday. He played the Garage (HW played there on the last tour). A very low key tour hence low turn-out. Brilliant gig JPJ on keys, pedal steel and bass (four, six and ten string versions); with a drummer and "stick" player. Interesting set, stuff from the new CD "Zooma" some jamming and some Zep; blues, jazz and some heavy prog (similar to later King Crimson).
The best bassist I've seen, ever. Ron Tree check it out!

Dave