HW: Recent v Old / Poll

Brian Coulthard brian at COULTHARD1.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Mon Nov 22 09:47:13 EST 1999

When I joined this group, I was under the mistaken impression it was for HW
fans, rather than critics who live in some 1970's saddo timewarp (yes - I am
over 40).  More power to the Captain.  Well done for giving Bridgett a go.
Ron Tree was an excellent development for the band.  Rizz is another
EXCELLENT venture into new styles.  Go for it.  I am looking forward to the
next development, not harking back to Nostradamus's younger days.  HW is a
band for now and the future.

Totally Agree the current line up deserves the chance to prove what they can
do
I like the idea of on the rare occasion of a new studio album not knowing
what
style the next song will be. HW are about the future not trying to recreate
a time
gone by

yours

Brian