HW: Recent v Old / Poll

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Mon Nov 22 10:44:05 EST 1999

In a message dated 11/22/99 10:33:49 AM, fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK writes:

<<  > << My favorite HW year is: 1989 >>
> >  ============
> >  in general, what's known as the 'lemmy era'
> >  more specifically, mid-72 to early 74.
> >

> '72 in partic for me--look what recordings that single year encompasses--all
> the Glastonbury/Greasy material, DFL and SR! What other year had such
> quantity and quality? Chuck

I'll plump for 1977

===============
y'all just better beware, lest you be accused of living in a  "'70s time warp"
or sumpin'.

what a laugh....

"<>"

On a broad road I walk * Like any young man,
     I am bound up in vices * Unmindful of virtue,
          Greedy for pleasure  * More than for health,
               Dead in the soul * I take care of my skin.
                                        ~"Burning inwardly"~
                     (11th song of Carmina Burana)
====
"you are your own censor.