OFF: Farflung

John H. McCartney scorch at TE-CATS.COM
Mon Nov 22 13:59:51 EST 1999

> The track Landing on Cygonia is awesome.  I'd
> recommend it for this alone, but the whole album is good too.

Many many thanks for this message! I caught this track this Saturday
on the local college station's spacerock show (AWESOME! When you hear
6 HW tracks in 2 hours on the radio, something's right in the world!)
Unfortunately the dj only backannounced to the track that followed it
(which happened to be Sonic Attack, yay!)

They played a lot of Sundial stuff too, mighty fine.

scorch

(yep, I'm back, finally.....)