Hawkwind: Wanted, Website

Adrian Parr age.p at CONIFERSCLOSE.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Tue Nov 23 05:53:17 EST 1999

Me again

Dunno if anyone can help, but I'm after the following for the Hawkwind book:
1. Cover from the Bournemouth Academy 1990 video.
2. The large colour poster for the Alien 4 album
3. Any gig ads from the recent November 1999 gigs

Email: age.p at conifersclose.freeserve.co.uk

Thanks to everyone who helped out with all the other scans, much
appreciated.

Been away a fair bit recently, hence the Hawkeye website hasn't been updated
for a while. I'll soon be updating with plenty of stuff, including the rest
of the Carleen eclipse party review with a couple of photos.

Age

Visit the "Hawkeye on Hawkwind" website at:
http://www.conifersclose.freeserve.co.uk/index.html