Bedouin & the "Scene" (was: HW: Recent v Old / Poll)

Thomas Rickert hijinks at UTARLG.UTA.EDU
Tue Nov 23 14:15:27 EST 1999

Furthering the Man'sRuin connections, check out Natas (not the rap act). They are
like mellow Kyuss (who also mix the light/heavy/psych/space categories). But
Natas stretch out a good bit, and their songs just flow one part into another. In
fact, their albums have a continuity that makes them seem like one long and
excellent song. Their new one, Cuidad de Brahman, is simply amazing.

There is actually a good bit of stuff like this out there; it's just sometimes
hard to find...

--thomas