OFF : This week ....in Space/Krautrock

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Tue Nov 23 19:41:12 EST 1999

Jon once asked...

>This week 'oi 'ave mostly been listening to The Cosmic Jokers. I bought
>all 4 albums at once and they rock. Well, they float, at least.
>
>I'm looking for other stuff like this and say, Harmonia, and trying to
>avoid shouty/klanging things like Kluster's Zwei Osterei.

You know, right at this minute, I'm listening to a 1999 cassette by Canis
Minor (a band that played at Strange Daze '99) entitled "Humans are an Ant
Farm" and I've been thinking about how much it sounds like Ash Ra Tempel.
It's only two guys, one on keyboards and the other mainly on Chapman stick
(which often times sounds like a guitar)...but there's lots of interesting
stuff going on here.

You might check them out...www.canis-minor.com

Keith H. (FAA)