OFF Spiritualised

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Tue Nov 23 20:23:17 EST 1999

At 20:35 23.11.1999 -0000, you wrote:
>    I bought the last studio cd when it came  out. Brilliant! Are the other
>releases up to the same standard? What about  Spacemen 3 are they worth
>investigating? I caught Spiritualised at Glasgow on the last tour;  the
>band to appeared to be on top form, however, the sound was so dire they
>could hardly be made out. Is this normal for one of their gigs?   Ta   Dave

"Ladies and Gentlemen..." is truly outstanding, and its praises have
frequently been sung in these parts,  the two previous ones aren't (to me)
so outstanding, but still well worth a listen, but you should definitley
check out the live album (at the recording of which, the estimable JonB was
present IIRC)

Cheers,
ChrisW
(Off to bed now)

"a cynic is a man who when he smells flowers looks around for a coffin" -
Bierce