HW: Open letter from KRIS TAIT

Pospiech, Bernhard Bernhard.Pospiech at DSM-GROUP.COM
Wed Nov 24 09:56:19 EST 1999

Hi, Glad some of you enjoyed Croydon! Hawkwind takes up a lot of time. We
all work really hard (I have other jobs too)and the web page is
 something extra that we do when we have time. There are other more up to
date sites run by people who know a lot more about computers than me. None
of us
 have the time to sit all day, and it does take us some time to put up
pages. At least I am trying to learn and making an effort! Maybe I should
just take the site off
 the net and people would stop moaning at me!! If any one can give me some
constructive help, i.e. send me things that I can paste and use, it would be
more
 helpful. 1) Can someone write me html to put up links? 2)How do I do notice
board rather than guest book? 3)If all you computer whizzes out there gave
me a bit
 of help, maybe we could get a fantastic page together. That's what its all
about! Thanks for your support, Kris