OFF: "musicians made drug use look tempting?" ^_~ =koff=

Ted Jackson jr. s2h2 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Wed Nov 24 09:12:28 EST 1999

> From:          M Holmes <fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK>

> Chris Warburton writes:
>
> > As for the "bad parenting" and divorce comments, I've calmed down now, and
> > I shan't be stalking Scotsmen at HW gigs with a 10" boning knife
>
> Jeese, are those still legal? New Nanny must be slipping.

Hmm...don't think that would be my preferred weapon.  Blade's too
flexible.  If it hits a bone it could deflect.  I'll stick [sic] with
one of my Randalls or my custom-made Jerry Fisk...

theo