HW: Poll results

Jon Browne jon at COMICS.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu Nov 25 04:39:45 EST 1999

In article <3.0.6.32.19991124160644.00918c60 at pop.sirius.com>, Doug
Pearson <ceres at SIRIUS.COM> writes
>1982-84 (return of Nik)            0

make that a 1

FWIW Stonehenge '84 was *my* best ever gig, and is in with a shout at
"Best Time I Ever Had In My Life Ever".

and the ICU gigs around the time were fantastic too.
Maybe not the best studio period but 84 get my vote for favourite HW
year.

I'm totally up for the humour and shamanics that Nik injects to his
performances. I get the joke too. The man who wrote Brainstorm being
lumped in with Capt Rizz as some peripheral figure, good grief.

Yes please sax, craziness, bones of elvis, funny haircuts and
metamorphing tetraclones.

I prefer to see them all on the same stage, but in 84 if ICU or HW were
playing on the same night, it would have been a tough call.

Give me a HW with Nik anyday.
--
Jon