HW: Poll results

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Thu Nov 25 06:31:13 EST 1999

Jon Browne writes:

> FWIW Stonehenge '84 was *my* best ever gig, and is in with a shout at
> "Best Time I Ever Had In My Life Ever".

I thought the sound was too low volume and pretty messed up. I remember
lots of folk complaining about it at that gig. In the end I ended up
spending a lot of that gig trying to help a girl find a lost contacyt
lens in the grass during darkness (unsuccessful despite a loan of a real
big halogen light from one of the roadies).

Not as bad as the one with the Nik/Dave onstage fight at Stonehenge 82
(or 83?) which is the only Hawkwind gig I ever walked away from.

FoFP