HW: Poll results

Bart Brugmans (aka Gekke Henkie) bart at BUNDERSBOS.DEMON.NL
Thu Nov 25 11:49:17 EST 1999

Hi all,

well I've been away for few days, and what happend a few hundered
HW mails in my box!
Not that that is much of a problem, but it takes to long to read
them all, and they tend to mix up strangely, with all the people on
different sides of the Great Lake. So I do not know who said what
first and so on...

A small contribution of my side anyway.
I only saw HW 5 times in my life. And still the fist time was the
most impressive. In 1991 in Paradiso Am*dam. I was blown away!!!!
i do not know who were on the stage back then, but I was in front
and overwhelmed by the massive wall of sound, the lights, the
noise, the hasshhiisshh, the atmosphere, everything!

The later concerts I saw, in Utrecht, Tilburg and Am*dam were not
so impressive anymore. Maybe 'cause HW were a treepiece by
then.

--BArt