HW: Recent v Old / Poll

flossbac flossbac at NLCI.COM
Mon Nov 29 12:45:28 EST 1999

> > 1.  How old are you?
30

> > 2.  How old were you when you first heard Hawkwind?
16

> > 3.  What was the 1st HW album you heard?
Chronicle of the Black Sword

> > 4.  Was that the one that "Hooked-You"?
No....I think it was "This is Hawkwind, Do Not Panic:  Stonehenge" that did
it.

5: what is your favourite HW album now?
"Palace Springs" or "Hall of the Mountain Grill", though others can be my
faves on other days.

> 6: what HW album do you play the most?
At the moment, "In Your Area" is getting lots of play, but over the years
I've been exceptionally partial to Hall of the Mountain Grill.  They all get
pretty heavy rotation though.

John Majka
http://www.nlci.com/users/flossbac/hawkwind.html