HW: Recent v Old / Poll

PatrickC s328171 at STUDENT.UQ.EDU.AU
Mon Nov 29 19:04:55 EST 1999

I hope that someone is collecting all this data 'cause the stats would be
fascinating!

22
17
A compilation album (I can't remember the exact name - actually I think it
was just Hawkwind - The Collection)

I was impressed by the majority of the songs but when `Douglas in the
Jungle' came on after having numerous amounts of herbal remedies I knew
exactly what this band was on about - went back and listened to the rest of
the album again and needed more

Actually, Distant Horizons, I've borrowed it off Max (and your not getting
it back) and Jerry's guitar is probably the best thing since Huw - and it
has all new material with the added bonus of not having Rizz!

Business of the Future/Warrior/Hawklords

Patrick