HW: Recent v Old / Poll

Dave Berry daveb at TARDIS.ED.AC.UK
Tue Nov 30 04:22:33 EST 1999

> 1.  How old are you?

38

> 2.  How old were you when you first heard Hawkwind?

12, I guess -- it was Silver Machine on the radio while I was at Scout Camp

> 3.  What was the 1st HW album you heard?

Hall of the Mountain Grill, my cousin's copy, when I was 14 or 15.

> 4.  Was that the one that "Hooked-You"?

Yep.  Followed by Warrior & Space Ritual.

> 5.   What is your favourite HW album now?

I can never answer this question.  It's not even true to say "all of them".  I'll pick Alien 4 and Love In Space, but they're closely followed by 10 or so others.

> 6.  What HW album do you play the most?

Probably California Brainstorm.

Dave Berry,  www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~daveb