HW: Recent v Old / Poll

Marshall Wood mwood at MY-DEJA.COM
Tue Nov 30 14:25:13 EST 1999

> 1.  How old are you?

33

> 2.  How old were you when you first heard Hawkwind?

um, 27?

> 3. What was the 1st Hawkwind album you heard ?

A tape of HotMG/Space Bandits.

> 4. What was the one that 'hooked' you ?

Warrior.  I loved the first tape I heard, but then I heard QSC & PXR5, and I lost interest for a while.  Then I picked up Warrior, and it was all over.  (I have since learned to appreciate the Calvert era, and QSC is a strong favorite.)  I found a guy on the net selling off a ton of HW CDs, and caught the tail end of the Griffin stuff as the label closed up shop, and found myself with an instant HW collection.  Just need PXR5 on CD...

> What is your favourite HW album now?

Right now, _Space Ritual_.

> 6.  What HW album do you play the most?

_Levitation_ or whatever is new to my collection.

(And BTW, I love Church of Hawkwind!)

On Tue, 30 Nov 1999 11:45:43   Paul Mather wrote:
>NP: Gov't Mule, _Live...With a Little Help From Our Friends: Collector's Edition_

Huh, "Collector's Edition"?  What's that got that my plain old vanilla edition doesn't have?

MWood

NP: Sh-man-tra: _Cornucopia_