BOC Covers

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Tue Nov 30 20:12:59 EST 1999

> What do the rest of you think of these cover versions, and what others
> are out there (that are at least somewhat contemporary)...
>
> Thomas

Somebody named "Gus" -- I don't know if it's a band or just a solo
performer -- has a version of Reaper that's really different. I think
it's on the "Scream" soundtrack.

I really loved Metallica's "Astronomy". In fact, although I've never
been a Metallica fan and have never owned a single one of their
albums, I'm really tempted to get that disc. They do a great job with
just about all those covers. And I'm really interested to hear their
"S&M" concert.

--  Nick