BOC: Sandy Pearlman's pic

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Sat Oct 2 08:34:48 EDT 1999

At 11:46 AM 10/2/99 +0100, you wrote:
>I'm just curious how Sandy Pearlman looks, but I can't find his pic
>somewhere on the Net. There isn't one at Goodnoise, although if there
>were any, I would like to be from the golden age of BOC. The same
>applies to Meltzer.
>
>So, any URL known?

Way back when Addicted to Noise was starting up, they did a big feature
interview with Meltzer. I'm fairly certain a  recent picture can be found
there.

Not sure of the specific URL, but a quicklook at the feature archive at
www.addict.com should get you  where you want to go.
Jason