BOC: Lyric discussions

Goran Janicijevic jgoran at TELEBOT.COM
Mon Oct 4 20:33:33 EDT 1999

Paul Mather wrote in
<Pine.LNX.4.04.9910041500340.3435-100000 at zappa.dlib.vt.edu>:

>I thought I'd read a lot of BOC hagiography on here until now, but
>this takes the biscuit!

Well, we're talking here about a sort of Cult, aren't we? ;-)
Anyway, I don't like, hate or cherish whatever feelings toward Iron
Maiden. They're just too naive for my taste in their pretenciousness,
so I ignore them.

>Still, it made me chuckle, so thank you for your post.

Another one follows....

>Actually, "Eddie," but you're near enough...

....here: The dot of the Kronos is scarier than any of the Eddie's
incarnations. ;-)

>Paul (who prefers "The Marshall Plan" to "Lips in the Hills" anyway...;)

No one's perfect. ;-)

>NP: Iron Maiden, _Live After Death_ >:-)

I prefer the Ian Hunter's treatment of the same subject. :-)
--
Goran