HW: the never ending search

Allan T Grohe Jr iscladoc at IDIR.NET
Mon Oct 4 21:40:40 EDT 1999

On Sun, 3 Oct 1999, Jill wrote:

> I've been doing an endless (and increasingly fruitless) search for the
> Travellers Aid Trust CD and sorry everyone who asked me for this - I'm
> very much afraid this is not going to turn up in a hurry.   I've looked
> everywhere I can usually find stuff but not much is around these days.

I'd be willing to trade my TAT for some old Porcupine Tree stuff, if
anyone's interested.

Allan.

Allan T. Grohe, Jr.                        Visit the Dreaming City
iscladoc at idir.net                       http://www.rpg.net/ehp/imrryr

   If you want to view paradise / simply look around and view it
         Anything you want to, do it / Want to change the world
            there's nothing to it . . . .

                           -- "Pure Imagination" from
                                   _Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory_