BOC, OFF: Blues music, Iron Maiden, BOC lyrics, album c

rich-l rich-l at GEOCITIES.COM
Thu Oct 7 07:51:25 EDT 1999

Sadly, I thought "Seventh Son..." was arse.  Saw them perform it at
Donington and it was bollocks.  But then I reckon IM were never as good
after Paul DiAnno was kicked out.

But in those days everything cost sixpence, was made of wood and lasted
forever...  :-)

Cheers,

Rich