HW: The Good Reviews continue

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Thu Oct 7 07:13:01 EDT 1999

In a message dated 10/7/99 4:59:21 AM, rich-l at GEOCITIES.COM writes:

<<
(Who used to work on 'Forecourt News - the magazine for the petrol retail
industry', and hence has no idea why he's taking the piss out of other
peoples' magazines...)

in my days as an overnight security guard at ocean spray headquarters i was
fond of rooting through the joint and perusing magazines like "american
demographics" and, my favorite, "food engineering".
.....probably why i got transferred to their bottling plant ^_~

"<>"