HW: New Cleo Box

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Thu Oct 7 16:53:03 EDT 1999

Hi Folks...

Just saw that Cleopatra has packaged up another 'closeout' box of
Hawkwind-related discs.  This one includes the Nik Turner Sphynx, Spiral
Realms' Crystal Jungles of Eos, Robert Calvert's Freq, and the Psychedelic
Warlords compilation.

As much as these things are kinda bogus and unecessary, I still rather like
this idea.  I mean, they're usually cheap (around $20 for 4 discs) and if
you've got one or two already, it gives you an excuse to pass along some
things to friends...trade material at least.  And it doesn't do anybody any
good to have overstock sitting in Cleo's warehouse in California.

Anyway, that's what this thing is if you see it in a catalog or in a store's
boxset case (usu. locked).

Keith H. (FAA)