HW: The Good Reviews continue

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Fri Oct 8 08:19:33 EDT 1999

In a message dated 10/7/99 11:57:51 PM, antisol at SOFTHOME.NET writes:

<<  ==============
> in my days as an overnight security guard at ocean spray headquarters i was

making you, in essence, a night watchman at a cranberry silo! as in Abraham
Simpson's job? that's wonderful! I went on a tour of the Ocean Spray building
once with my summer camp, and, get this, on the same day we went to the
Seabrook Nuclear Power plant!

i'm less than 2 miles away from the pilgrim nuclear plant even as we
squeak...there's big horns stationed here an there in this vicinity, ready to
sound "kiss your ass goodbye" at the appropriate moment...
ocean spray HQ was really nice; the bottling plant less nice, and i got sent
there just in time for a strike to be going on....had my picture took by the
strikers, was called a 'scab', my car and i threatened....we wuz just temps,
not ocean spray employees...
guess the strikers won, though...

"<>"