Freevibe.com

Ted Jackson jr. s2h2 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Fri Oct 8 08:34:32 EDT 1999

> From:          DASLUD at AOL.COM

>  but the reefer madness types are in the process of dying out...things WILL
> change, but will we live to see it?
>
> "<>"
Yeah, they'll legalize it in time for me to puff one off in my
wheelchair!  Dunno, I guess it's virtually legal in Alaska.
Certainly headed for legalization in Vancouver, and once that happens
will Seattle and Portland be far behind?  All it would take is one
state to do it, and they'll all go for it.

Damn! is it May yet? [that's my next trip to Amsterdam!]

théo