OFF: CDZone

Mark Lee MLee at ESPARTO.ORG
Fri Oct 8 08:43:32 EDT 1999

He he he,

I seem to recall posting a comment about the inability of certain uk
based suppliers mentioned herein being a complete waste of space
time and breathable air some time ago, I spent 6 weeks waiting for
a then brand new remastered edition by Ozrics to arrive only to get
the seemingly commonplace OOS message. Hope you get your
copy soon... I'm waiting to spot a copy on a shelf before parting with
what little wedge I have as disposable income.

As an afterthough, it seems to me that a large percentage of the
members here have used web based companies for supply purposes,
how's about we draw up a top ten, five or whatever list of same and
share it out, I know people comment about this sort of thing
regularly so it shouldn't be too difficult ?

Cheers,

Mark (He who now lurketh more than writeth)