OFF: CDZone

Vince LeGrand vince-l at EROLS.COM
Fri Oct 8 17:41:46 EDT 1999

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Lee <MLee at ESPARTO.ORG>
To: Multiple recipients of list BOC-L <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Date: Friday, October 08, 1999 8:47 AM
Subject: OFF: CDZone

>As an afterthough, it seems to me that a large percentage of the
>members here have used web based companies for supply purposes,
>how's about we draw up a top ten, five or whatever list of same and
>share it out, I know people comment about this sort of thing
>regularly so it shouldn't be too difficult ?
>
>Cheers,
>
>Mark (He who now lurketh more than writeth)

OK, I guess I can start things off...I have placed multiple orders for CD's
from all of the following web-based merchants and have only had 2
out-of-stock problems (listed in descending order based approximately on how
many orders I have placed):
CDnow
Eurock
Amazon
ForcedExposure
BarnesandNoble
GratefulDeadNet

Overall, my experience with web-based CD retailers has been very good.

Vince