HW: The Backlash Begins (thankfully:-)

Zeitgeist stuarthamilton at CONNECTFREE.CO.UK
Sat Oct 9 07:36:38 EDT 1999

Well Classic Rock gave the Epoch 3CD 3 stars out of 5, and the Anthology 2
stars, the same mark they gave Year 2000: Codename Hawkwind Volume 1.  I
will quote from the Anthology review;

"Hawkwind have long been more a comedy than musical act.  Still the
question remains - were they ever any good?  Not really.....HW sound more
like a bunch of eccentric pub rock bozos than a classic psychedelic outfit."

Fatwas to Gareth Cartwright at productions.oneshots at dennis.co.uk

Me, I can safely pop back under my hedge, emerging to scare the locals at
regular intervals without some spotty teenage oik harassing me about my
beloved HW.

Yours in full on inverse snobbery mode,

SAH

Blessings and peace from all at;
Zeitgeist - Reflections Of The Underground - e-zine and freezine
http://www.zeitgeist-scot.com  alternate url:
http://members.tripod.com/~zeitgeist_scot
PO Box 13499, Edinburgh EH6 8YL, UK
"The way I keep in touch with the world is very gingerly, because the world
touches too hard"  Don Van Vliet