Intoducing myself

Goran Janicijevic jgoran at TELEBOT.COM
Sun Oct 10 08:29:29 EDT 1999

totalnut wrote in <005301bf1299$e4748140$05c3c3c3 at Dukic>:

>Hi Everbody
>Just became a member of BOC-L list today.

Zdravo i dobrodošla.

>   Reason i joined is because a friend of mine forwarded a message from BOC-L list with a website included from Goran which got me interested. Subject at that time was trepanation/trickeration a method i don't aprove of at all, but that's beside point for now.

Well, most of it here is about musical issues concerning BOC, Hawkwind
and their successors, derivatives and akin performers. Due to their
unusual treatment of unusual topics, sometimes there is something more
than music.

>   I hope there will be many interesting things coming my way and to have a great correspondance going.

Every mailing list is interesting from the psychiatric point of view.
;-) Anyway, I hope you'll make this list more interesting if you don't
only observe us. ;-)
--
Goran