HW : Fw: Borders.com Order Shipment Notification

Sun Oct 10 13:00:57 EDT 1999

Looking at the Borders page, it looks like just the two Man tracks from the
original double LP (Voiceprint have been reissuing lots of Man material).
They're bloody good, so you shouldn't be disappointed even so.  The two
Hawkwind cuts from the double LP (Born to Go/Masters of the Universe) are on
the remastered Space Ritual.

--Andy