OFF: Lemmy radio programme/Last Laugh

Sun Oct 10 18:30:27 EDT 1999

        Dear All,
                  a couple of trivia type questions! First off, one of my
housemates told me today that he remembered a radio programme of six to
nine years ago (as he worked out by considering what house he'd listened
to it in) whose plot was something along the lines of Martians taking over
the world by means of television. The reason he asked me was that he was
99% sure it featured a character called Lemmy. Does anyone know anything
about this - a radio adaptation of `Time of the Hawklords' was all I could
think of, but he didn't think it sounded right.

        Secondly, the Freak Emporium are stocking an album by a Swedish
stoner-rock band called Last Laugh, which they claim includes ex-members
of Darxtar. That came as a surprise to me as I thought there was only one
ex-member of Darxtar and we knew what he was doing (hi Juha); what's this,
a side-project, Lines's band, or just a case of should-be-spelt-Dark-Star?

        All help appreciated, yours,
                                     Jon

ObCD: Electric Wizard - _Come My Fanatics..._