HW: Wavendon Gig

Dhira Lalita dhira.lalita at VIRGIN.NET
Mon Oct 11 11:20:18 EDT 1999

Hi, got any more info. like 'phone number?  The number is not listed,

thanks

DL
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Nick Lee
  To: Multiple recipients of list BOC-L
  Sent: Sunday, October 03, 1999 9:01 PM
  Subject: HW: Wavendon Gig

  Hi,

  tickets are now on sale for the Hawkwind gig on Wed 11th November at
  Wavendon Stables in Milton Keynes.  The price is £19.50 for unseated
  tickets, which while sounds like it might include the controversial 'Lemmy
  tax' is about about the going rate for the Stables, which is more famous as
  a jazz venue (its owned by Cleo Lane and Johnny Dankworth) although quite a
  few 'older' rock bands do seem to play there(Mick Abraham's recent Tull
  tribute tour, Wishbone Ash, amongst others).  I've not been there but it has
  a very good reputation although rather small I believe (3-400?).  Its slogan
  is 'get initmate with the stars'.

  Nick