OFF: Black Sabbath? (In praise of R'n'R)

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Tue Oct 12 10:30:35 EDT 1999

At 08:16 08.10.1999 PDT, you wrote:
>>From: "Michael K. Elwood" <mkelwood at MAIL.QSICORP.COM>
>>Yes, it's not Shakespeare or Goethe, but what do you expect?
>>ObLP: Black Sabbath, Volume 4
>
>Yaay!  It's only rock and roll AND I like.
>
>ObLP (vinyl scratches sound better than CD scratches):  The Minutemen
>_Double Nickels on the Dollar_
>
>Chris.

Yaay - I've had more completely unplayable CD's than vinyl.  Asmall amount
of silver cleaner such as "Silvo" can help by taking the "sharp" edges off
scratches, thus allowing the mechanism to track through - don't use coarser
abrasives like "Brasso" though!

Cheers,
ChrisW

"a cynic is a man who when he smells flowers looks around for a coffin" -
Bierce