OFF: Lemmy radio programme/Last Laugh

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Tue Oct 12 11:42:25 EDT 1999

Yup, a very famous piece of broadcast sf - I think there might even have
been more than one series of stuff featuring "Jet Morgan" - I can't comment
on the quality, never having heard it, but I believe it's available on BBC
cassette - you could probably get it through yr local public library.

As for characters called Lemmy, I refer you to Godard's "Alphaville, Une
Etrange Aventure de Lemmy Caution" (1965) "a dazzling amalgam of film noir
& science fiction"

ChrisW

At 08:46 11.10.1999 +0100, you wrote:
>It was the 50's - I remember my dad listening to it and saying how he
>remembered it from being a boy...
>
>Kevin Perry
>Sonic Energy Authority
>http://freespace.virgin.net/kevin.perry/
>
>"It is the business of the future to be dangerous;
>and it is among the merits of science that it equips the future for its
>duties."

"a cynic is a man who when he smells flowers looks around for a coffin" -
Bierce