HW Borders "Greasy Truckers"

Stephan Spiegel spiegel at INTPLSRV.NET
Tue Oct 12 12:37:54 EDT 1999

STOP !! !

    Don't buy this CD listed on Borders as Greasy Truckers....
It is a 2 song "Man" CD, with nothing else on it.  I guess from the
Greasy Truckers Album.

    I'm returning it today for a refund and requesting they remove
it from the Hawkwind search matches.

    Also, the web server that Hawkman Music is on has been
down the last couple of daze.  We had a real nice Brainstorm
last week that knocked power out to a lot of Altus and damaged
the silicon chips (inside my head) at Internet Services Plus (intplsrv).
Oklahoma City what a pity it's gone....  (NOT)

Hawkman
www.intplsrv.net/hawkman