Fwd: OFF:Motorhead 45'S, EP'S, etc

Chris Warburton desdinova at EARTHLING.NET
Thu Oct 14 12:11:37 EDT 1999

There's a 12" missing - have to work from memory 'coz mine's in storage,
but it's on Big Beat (I think), blue vinyl, and carries a version of John
Mayall's "I'm Your Witchdoctor" and "Beer Drikers, Hell Raisers".  Don't
remember what the other two tracks were...

Cheers,
ChrisW
================================
At 04:03 13.10.1999 EDT, you wrote:

>In a message dated 10/12/99 6:07:02 PM, RMayo19761 writes:
>
><< only too happy to help:
>leaving here/white line fever
>-1977. never released by stiff as a single except in a 9-sinlge box set (i
>stole one); tunes subsequently used on legit stiff comps, motor-comps legit
>and non-legit.
>motorhead/city kids
>-1977. chiswick/big beat
>louie louie/tear ya down
>-1978. bronze tear ya down same version/diff mix as  on 'overkill' lp.
>overkill/too late, too late
>-1979. bronze
>no class/like a nightmare
>-1979. bronze 3 diif. sleeves; each member w/ chick.
>bomber/over the top
>-1979. bronze
>golden years live e.p.
>leaving here/ stone dead forever/dead men tell no tales/too late too late
>-1980. bronze
>ace of spades/dirty love
>-1980. bronze
>st valentine's day massacre e.p. (w/girlschool)
>please don't touch (both)/bomber (gs)/emergency (mh)
>-1981 bronze
>motorhead (live)/over the top(live)
>-1981 bronze
>iron fist/remember me i'm gone
>-1882 bronze
>stand by your man e.p. (w/ plasmatics; w/o eddie clark)
>stand by your man(both)/no class (pm)/masterplan(mh)
>-1982 bronze
>i got mine/turn you 'round again
>-1983 bronze
>shine/hoochie coochie man(live)/don't need religion(live)
>-1983 bronze
>killed by death/under the knife/under the knife(2 completely different
songs!)
>-1984 bronze
>deaf forever/steal your face(live)on the road(live)[early version of built
>for speed]
>-1986 gwr
>eat the rich/just cause you've got the power/cradle to the grave
>-1987 gwr
>live in athens e.p.
>orgasmatron/acropolis(metropolis)
>available only with 1st pressing of no sleep at all lp in greece
>-1988 roadrunner in greece
>the one to sing the blues/dead man's hand/eagle rock
>-1991 epic
>the '92 tour e.p.
>hellraiser/you better run/going to brazil/ramones
>-1992 epic
>born to raise hell/don't let daddy kiss me
>-1993 xyz
>excluding promos, flexi's, guest appearances by individual members,
>fan-club-only, and other periphery; track lists are for 12" singles where
>applicable; labels listed are for uk releases.
>hope i've helped
>rmayo

>From: RMayo19761 at aol.com
>Full-name: RMayo19761
>Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 18:07:02 EDT
>Subject: Re: OFF: Motorhead help
>To: DASLUD at aol.com
>
>only too happy to help:
> [...]

"a cynic is a man who when he smells flowers looks around for a coffin" -
Bierce