tBS: Piece of Work is coming. Be ready to rock.

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Wed Oct 13 14:08:30 EDT 1999

At 08:47 AM 10/13/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Torgo writes:
>>Anyone else get their copy of "Piece of Work"? I got mine yesterday and it
>>hasn't left the player yet. Look for a review of it, coming to a Boc-l near
>>you.
Hiawachaiuh!!!

>Aren't the wonky twists what the Surgeons are all about? :-)
Damn straight. (momentary pause for anticipatory

>>I can almost hear Jason running to the mailbox. :^)
>
>Better than running after the UPS truck and finding he'd have to wait
>another week for his King Crimson 30year Remaster CD.... (Hi J!)
Well, no tBS in the box,  but the remaster ItCotCK is currently blasting
out the stereo. NICE repackaging.Super smooth cover reporductino. very
freaky as it should be. Booklet has clippings from those heady days of
yore. Soundwise? IT IS GOOOOOOD. Im using my ole "EG Collector  series"
cassette for target practice.  HOT *(&*&(*&#$ DAMN!

Epitaph is now rebounding and resounding in the amps. best comparison in
difference of sound. ITS HUGE as in

 Choose one: a Yugo full of dung or a Lotus Super 7. The choice is clear.

Pardon me while I swear in praise: This remaster is unfucking believable.
Pardon me while I shut down the jubilation department for the impending
Brain Surgeons onslaught (not to mention the impending frond gig!)

Kick out the jams motherfuckers!
Let there be rock!
It will be time!
Hallehujah holiday!

Jason,  who obviously has to lay off the cappucinos