BADAM99 refunds?

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Thu Oct 14 10:23:42 EDT 1999

Dhira Lalita writes:

[No response from BADAM99 folks re refund oon tickets and a suggestion
of a Small Claims Court action...]

> If you go now, you should be fine.  It will cost you about 10 to 20
> quid, but add that on to the cost you are claiming.  It is actually
> simple to do, you can even do it by phone.  Call your local county court
> and ask them to send the forms.
>
> Sometimes sending a copy of the court form to the person you are =
> collecting from, saying you are sending this to the court in five days =
> unless you get paid, can do the trick

Thanks, but presumably this wouldn't apply for a local Court in
Scotland. Does anyone have the address of a County Court in Derbyshire?

Also, how many others from this list are affected? A group action would
cut costs. I also suspect that Dhira is correct in that the auditors
will pay us more attention if they see a copy of Court forms.

FoFP